Updated Oct 2017
By browsing or purchasing from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place any orders with soccerbasement.com.
- By using the Soccer Basement website you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old.
- By purchasing any goods through the Soccer Basement website, you make an offer to us to purchase the goods you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Soccer Basement reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered.
- If we are unable to process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
- All products offered on our website are subject to availability.
- If a product is temporarily out of stock, please check back regularly for availability.
- All monetary values shown on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- You may return or exchange any product purchased via this website by sending an email (with your name, product purchased, order reference, reason for refund or exchange and contact details) within 3 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not return your purchased products until we have authorised and approved the return of your purchase.
- Once your return has been approved, we will send you details of where to return the product and all of its original contents.
- Products returned (including packaging where applicable) must be returned in their original condition and free of any wear or tear.
- Returned products should be sent via registered mail.
- Please note that refunds will be for the cost of the product only excluding postage and handling costs.
- We endeavour to process returns within 14-20 business days.
- Although delays are unlikely, please understand that there is a possibility that it could occur.
- Soccer Basement will take the following steps to protect third parties’ intellectual property rights if it receives notice of copyright infringement.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Soccer Basement with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Use of this website is at your risk.
- Soccer Basement does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of Soccer Basement, or any of their respective employees, makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or will be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, in connection with, this website, its use, its content or any products or services referred to on this website.
- This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- your reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the website or its content;
- failure or delay of performance or in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records; and
- defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties.
- Soccer Basement warrants to the customer that products supplied via this website will be:Apart from the warranties given at (a) and (b) above no other warranties are given or implied by Soccer Basement in connection with products supplied via this website.
- (a) of merchantable quality; and
- (b) fit for their intended purpose.
- Statutory conditions and warranties apply. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those statutory conditions and warranties. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au.
- If Soccer Basement is found to have breached an Implied Warranty, Soccer Basement’s liability to the customer will be expressly limited to any one or more of the following:
- (a) the replacement of product concerned; or
- (b) the payment of the cost of replacing the product concerned.