Soccer Basement regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service we provide. It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Email address submission (on the “Contact Us” page):
- End-Users who enter their email address and other information using the form on the “Contact Us” page can be assured this information will only be used by Soccer Basement.
- The information collected will not be transmitted to any third-party, including Soccer Basement’s business partners.
- The information collected is not stored on our web server.
Recording of User System Information:
- As with all web sites, our web server software records various metrics about your connection each time you connect, and stores these details in its log files.
- This includes the IP address of your computer (or more likely your router, your ISP’s router, or your ISP’s proxy cache), the “referring web site” (the web site you came from), your browser type and version, operating system type and version, etc.
- The statistical analysis which is periodically run on our web server log files aggregates this information for traffic analysis purposes only.
- Soccer Basement will not use this information to attempt to identify you individually, or retrieve further personal information.
Sharing of Information:
- Soccer Basement will not share with any external entity the data collected by our web site, except where compelled by authorities.
Links to External Web Sites: