A fans favourite, the Manchester City Scarf is a great piece of the club merchandise. Get yours today and show your support for the Manchester City F.C.
Manchester City Football Club is a football club in Manchester, England. Founded in 1880 as St. Mark's (West Gorton), it became Ardwick Association Football Club in 1887 and Manchester City in 1894. The club's home ground is the City of Manchester Stadium in east Manchester, to which it moved in 2003, having played at Maine Road since 1923.
Shipping & Delivery
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5-10 days
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply. However, we will offer you a refund if the item is unexpectedly unavailable or out of stock.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are accurate and complete. However, Soccer Basement do recommend that you check the listings on a product before use.
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
- All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.